Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sol Kula

I thought it would be nice to honor the space where we practice with a couple of photos.   If anyone knows who did the awesome artwork on the walls I would love to know.  If you are ever curious what the current schedule is at Sol Kula you can find it on-line at http://www.solkula.com/ or on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=377037621519

Just before I took the photos Mel lovingly organized the altar.  The reason this is so beautiful to me is that she had no idea I was about to take photos.  The first time I taught at Sol Kula was on August 16th, 2010.  I wrote in my yoga notebook, "Wow!  It feels so good in this studio - the energy is filling me up."  As I've continued to practice and teach in the space I've noticed the impact of the student's energy on the space.  I can only imagine it is each of us - each student, each teacher, breathing love into the space and into each other that makes this space so special.  To take it to another level ~ you can do the same thing at your house and in your body.

The Altar

No comments:

Post a Comment