Friday, March 11, 2011

Facials are Wonderful

Yesterday I had a facial at the new spa in Moab, Spa Moab.  It had been 4 years since my last facial and  I won't be waiting that long again.  My estetician, Aomi, was kind and had very calm energy. I felt well cared for and I thought ~~~ this is almost better than a full body massage.  Thankfully, the spa offers many varieties of massage in addition to facials. 

Faye Hutchins, owner of Spa Moab, has done a beautiful job creating an inviting space to get a massage or facial.  The feel is similar to an art gallery as the walls are covered with pastels by her grandmother, and bright acrylics by a local Moab artist.  Faye also sells, Be Present, yoga clothing, some delicious smelling candles and cute baby clothes. The spa carries Eminence, an organic skincare line that feels rich and decadent on your skin.  Faye has been working with Eminence for years and she can tell you, in detail, which Eminence product is right for your skin type. 


I recommend treating yourself to a facial as soon as possible.  YUM!

The walls are covered with brilliant art

Faye, on the left, during the Open House last Friday - two guests enjoying the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment